Such an interesting concept; reading recommendations for non readers. Are you a non reader? I have an honest question for you. Why is it that you don’t read? Or, why don’t you like reading?
If you have absolutely no idea why, but love the idea of getting into reading, I have a fantastic short list of recommendations for you below! This list consists of easy reads that are well-loved by most people. Majority of these books are on my personal favourites list!
- Harry Potter Series by J K Rowling
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer
- Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas
- Me Before You and After You by Jojo Moyes
- Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
- The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J R R Tolkien
- The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien
- The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
- The Wizard of Earthsea Trilogy by Ursula Le Guin
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Reilly
Give these bad boys a read and let me know what you think 🙂
If you’re a bookworm and breathe books as much as I do, do you have any recommendations for non readers? What are your thoughts on the recommendations above?